May 30, 2013

Booties to match vintage cardigan

Ok, back to some knitting progress.  It is seriously a good thing that Rav has the option to sort on most recently completed, otherwise I’d be forgetting to put a lot of things up here. 

Anyhow, you know that awesome vintage cardigan I made?  Well, I wanted booties to go with it (since I had leftover yarn and all).  These came up as an adorable option for the aran weight yarn I just had sitting around taking up space and so I set off to work on them.  I am seriously the laziest knitter ever because these have been sitting in a drawer finished – aside from a button! – for what feels like months! 


Even after finishing off these adorable booties, I still have yarn leftover.  A hat was definitely a consideration, but I may just want to nix that since the sweater already has a hoodie.  I might be able to just leave this yarn in my stash as a “precious” for later on when I need some scrap yarn. 


No comments: